One's we can depend on...

"...Get your team in order
assembly is key
And all my niggas shutter at the mention of a plea
They rather be apprehended, and keep quite than to be
on the stand jeopardizing an inch of their loyalty..."
-Drake

"...Hospital days, reflecting when my man laid up
On the Uptown high block he got his side sprayed up
I saw his life slipping, this is a minor set back
Yo, still in all we living, just dream about the get back
That made him smile though his eyes said, "Pray for me"
I'll do you one better and slay these niggaz faithfully..."
-Jay-Z

"...All my niggas from the Chi, that's my family dog
And my niggas ain't my guys, they my family dog
I feel like one day you'll understand me dog
You can still love your man and be manly dog..."
-Kanye West

"...A child of the corn been wild since I was born
Climbin' over barb wire clothes got torn
Shoes got muddy and my click turned cruddy
Wherever I go they went they my buddies..."
-Ludacris

No comments: