"When did you fall in love with hip-hop"

I am 90's baby to the fullest, Born February 28 of 1990 in Washington DC. My childhood was like a movie and like any movie it had its own soundtrack. I listened to everything in those days, not knowing that like stability in my life it too was fleeting. I now find myself downloading the songs I liked in my childhood,what seems to me now to be a past life, in a futile effort to recapture that stability that I once had in my youth. Lots has changed since I rode my bike singing No Diggity by Blackstreet down K st. (NE of course) to the 17 year old girl I liked with my 5 year old taste. I'm now almost 20 and can't seem to come to terms with the fact that those days are long gone. I know I sound pathetic but do you remember when life was new and you found a song that perfectly described your sentiments in a way that made your life at that point coalesce into one beautiful memory. Well if you feel me leave a comment telling me your favorite song when you were a kid. Peace and Love...




Shout out to PJ Kadzik, Brooke Kahn, and my brother Charlton for being models in these pictures.

No comments: