Im Sorry (inspired by 808's & Heatbreaks...not a song) by Al Jenkins



I'm Sorry...
i dont know what i was thinking...
i mean i figured you'd be okay...
i didn't think taking a chance could hurt and even if it did i thought you'd recover like you always do...
i know i keep putting you through this but it's not my fault...
i am being provoked...
there are stimulants outside of you and me that cause my actions to work against you...
I'm Sorry...

sometimes thinking twice isn't enough...
i think thinking is pointless because it only adds more stress on you and on me...
thats why i didnt think this time...
i just let myself go...
i threw myself into the lava pit knowing that there was no way to emerge free of burn scars...
sometimes taking chances is just that..
a chance...
normally the chance of you being hurt is 9.9 out of 10
despite the statistics i still believe in that .1 possibility of satisfying you...
im starting to think its impossible...
I'm Sorry...

i know i'm responsible for hurting you...
i am the only one that can do such a thing...
i don't think you should listen to me next time...
put up some resistance you know?
at least try to prevent me from hurting you next time...
i mean...
you do have a mind of your own even though you live inside of me...
right?
i thought so...

if i promise not to let you love again will you forgive me?

I'm Sorry Heart...

No comments: