Parents Just don't understand

Everyday either momdukes or pops got something to say about what I'm doing and how I am doing, and who Im doing it with. I am 19, so I clearly don't give a fuck but the fact that they think their opinions still carry the weight they used to behooves me. I am in no way disrespectful, Im not doing anything out of the norm, and yet I am still met with long ass talks about some shit. I come in late its a problem, I stay up to late its a problem, MY room isn't clean and its a problem, I don't even want to get into what my father be saying to/about me...that's a whole other blog. But the fact that i got Success Over X tatted on my arm doesn't tell them that i want to be successful, i want the money, cars, the clothes...the hoes, the freedom, and everything else Drake forgot to say. Im just a young man trying to find his path to all that. Parents just dont understand.

2 comments:

miss vivi . said...

mmm, i can DIG that . things that matter to them these days seem so pety and irrelevant . ionno ...

SOX BOYS said...

naw i know exactly what u mean...