How can it be...

Verse 1
I can't say i was happy we broke up
i was puzzled at how we broke down

I broke down letting my eyes get misty
you were crying too, then my lips is where you kissed me

swiftly, you were g-o-n-e
a memory, like what you lose when your sixty

what gets me is i knew it couldn't last
this too shall pass, its so Chris Whitney

forgive me, i had placed you on the moon
without O2...you couldn't breath

in addition you where far away from me
cuz of the Space n all

i braced for the fall
bright leaves on the pavement

devastated cuz my efforts were wasted
patient, hoping time will heal my abrasions

waiting
with time taking

its time like a thief
stealing itself to spite me

grief...stricken
angry at all women

i felt generous
and up is what i was giving

gone, reminiscing
about her hair thinking...

(Chorus) How can it be sooo long


To this beat below ...
http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/5828235-REKS-How-Can-It-Be-Instrumental-With-Hook-

wikipedia chris whitney if you dont know who he is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Whitney

No comments: